1. Stop the $2 billion a day war. Our goal was reached last year. Why are we still there? Revenge?That certainly has already been met. We have been there TEN YEARS and over 5,000 people too long! Bring back our soldiers and war equipment
(do not leave the war equipment there to be used on us at a later date). Tea Party it is time to become a PEACE PARTY.
2. Increase taxes on the Rich in this country so that they will pay the same percentage of tax as the rest of us who are well under $200,000 in this country pay .
3 . Increase taxes on large industry and large corporations why are
they getting huge tax breaks to outsource supplies and jobs oversea to other countries. Impose a penalty tax on any industry or corporation which out sources materials, products, or jobs to foreign countries
4. Reinstate protective tariffs. Make it less expensive to buy American
products made from American material made by American workers under American regulations.
5. Reject any proposed decreases in minimum wage standards, child labor laws and labor & bargaining . Protect the American Worker who is also the American Voting Public.
6. Congressmen should have to serve at least 15 yrs to get any money when they leave office. The pay should be considerably less than their in office pay and the amount determined by the number of years in Congress, 15,20, 25, 30,etc. That is how the American worker is give retirement . The Congressman should have to be at least 65 before drawing any of the money.
7. Congress should never be allowed to vote for their own pay raises. (this is the only thing that both parties could agree on.). With the debt ceiling so high and you threatened to not pay government employees, military, police,fireman, teachers and people on Social Security, SHAME ON YOU FOR VOTING A PAY INCREASE FOR YOURSELVES! Congress pay increase should only be determined by the lower CPI or 3% and maybe should be approved by the American Voting Public. IT IS TIME TO BE ACTIVE. The American public can no longer be the passive silent majority of this country. BE SILENT NO LONGER! Write your Congressmen,Senators, and President. LET the people whom we employ that they are no longer our bosses but we are their boss. Congress work in our best interest (like you promised). WE will take Action. Let Your voices be HEARD!
Read, pass it on and
Points that Congress Should Consider to Help Decrease the Debt14 09 2011
Points that Congress Should Consider to Help Decrease the Debt: